BATHROOMS PRODUCSTS ARE US TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Application and Account Details
If you use this publication and create an account, you are agreeing to Bathrooms Products Are Us Terms and Conditions and are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use bathroomproductsareus.com.au only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Bathrooms Products Are Us reserves the right to refuse to supply any individual or company, to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion. We may combine the information you give us with information from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising. This may also be done on a reciprocal basis. Bathroom Products Are Us is committed to respecting your privacy.
An electronic copy of each order is held by Bathrooms products Are Us but will not be accessible to you. All orders will be concluded in the English language. We may also contact you for market research purposes. You agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks.
How does delivery work?
- We aim to deliver your order as economically as possible.
- Once your order has been placed with www.Bathroomsproductsareus.com.au we will dispatch your items as quickly as possible.
- Your items are sent from our dispatch center in Geebung, Brisbane Australia
- Smaller items (1-3kg) and larger items up to 20kg, are delivered by Australia Post or courier service. Items 20kg+ are delivered by our transport carrier.
- You will be sent an text/email once your order is dispatched with estimated delivery date, if known at that time.
- If you have requested express delivery you may be required to sign receipt of goods. If you are not home Australia post will leave a card for collection of leave in a safe place (for non signature items). If your order is left in a safe place, Bathrooms Products Are Us take no responsibility for stolen or loss items. it is the customer’s responsibility to collect the goods. If your order is delivered by a transport carrier and you are not home a redelivery can be arrange at the customers cost.
- All vanities, Shaving cabinets and tallboys will be delivered to the nearest transport depot in your area for pick up. If you require delivery from these depots to your door, we can arrange this at an extra charge. Please contact us directly to arrange.
- It is advisable that yourself or someone on your behalf will be available to assist loading or unloading of large heavy goods.
No refund/return on change of mind, over-ordering or ordering incorrectly.
Exchange requests will be accessed on application only. Re-stocking fees will apply. Not valid for cabinet products or special orders, conditions apply.
Receiving of goods
If product is defective you need to report this to us immediately after removing from packaging (please keep all original packaging). If this is not reported within 24 -48 hours it will no longer be covered by warranty, no matter the circumstances. Photos will be requested within this timeframe. If you are concerned or have questions regarding your order please contact us during business hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The prices quoted are those ruling at the time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alterations to the rate of value-added tax or merchant fees charges.
We reserve the right to accept or reject orders, to refuse applications or with prior written notice to close an account. Prices of goods displayed in and ordered through the online store may differ from prices in store. We will request payment for the full amount on confirmation of your order.
All orders for products are subject to availability. In the event of supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute items of equal quality and value. You will be notified of such substitutes when you place your order. If the product is no longer available or on backorder and this does not meet your circumstances, then you will be offered a full refund. This does not invalidate your rights or our terms and conditions.
When ordering and paying directly or over the phone, a merchant fee will be applicable. If you pay via direct credit into our account and send a payment receipt, then no fees apply.
If an order is cancelled by the customer due to unforeseen circumstances and is validated by Bathrooms Products Are Us, then the decision is made to process a refund, the merchant fees will not be included in this refunded amount.
Bathrooms Products Are Us take great care with the colours used in the collections. The limitations of colour reproduction and the individual colour settings of your screen may mean a slight variation. Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions are accurate. However, specifications may change.
Different brands have different warranties. Please check brand Company warranties for details.
Please refer to receiving of goods information.
© Copyright 2021 Bathrooms Products Are Us (as a Trading Name for BPRU Holdings Pty Ltd .), PO Box 112, Wavell Heights Qld 4012 ABN 92653462830
We reserve the right to refuse to enter a contract with any individual or company.
Bathrooms Products Are Us reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the offer at any time.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
The supplier of the goods featured is Bathrooms Products Are Us and of these Terms and Conditions (a trading name of BPRU Holdings Pty Ltd), PO Box 112, Wavell Heights Qld 4012 ABN 92653462830